Maudience is seeking a graphic design intern with an excellent sense of design fundamentals to help create engaging marketing materials for our websites and print materials. This internship is a paid position to work up to 20 hours per week. You must be a current undergraduate student and show an online portfolio to qualify for this position.
- Design corporate and title-specific documents such as brochures, flyers for events, presentations, reports for print
- Design logos, other graphic materials
- Build ads and banners for web based devices
- Design homepage and secondary page Photoshop layouts
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior or graduate student pursuing degree in graphic design or related field
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- HTML/CSS experience is a major plus
- Passion for design and marketing
- Strong cross-functional communication skills; verbal, written and visual.
- A desire to grow your skills and experience.
- Must be available to work on site in our office in North Liberty at least 10 hours a week
- Must be open to learning in a team environment and willing to take on responsibility for your own projects
- Must have an online portfolio
Interns who excel may have the opportunity to continue working part-time during their senior year and or receive a full-time offer to join Maudience after graduation.
- Competitive paid internship
- Dart board
- Work on real projects that are integrated into the business
- Learn web design and development skills necessary for future job placement